My name is Nils Svensson and I’m a photographer who lives and works in Malmö Sweden. You might have seen some of my work in magazines around Europe or maybe at an exhibition somewhere. Perhaps you caught a glimpse of the documentary movie Format Perspective or if you are familiar with Carhartt you might have stumbled across a photo or two used in their advertising campaigns.
- Bright Trade show. Berlin. Germany.
- Skateboard Museum. Stuttgart. Germany.
- Basementizid Gallery. Heilbronn. Germany.
2011: Format Perspective – photo exhibition accompanying Phil Evans award winning film Format Perspective.
- Bright Trade Show. Berlin. Germany
- The Wayward Gallery. London. England.
- Cosmo – Cafe & galería de arte. Barcelona. Spain.
- Downtown Independent. International Skate Film Festival. Los Angeles. USA
2012: Deconstruction – Solo show. 27/5 – 2/9. Landskrona Museum, Landskrona. Sweden
2012: The Human Pyramids Collective presents: CMYK art show
- STPLN – Stapelbäddsparken, Malmö
- TBA – Los Angeles